Cylindroconical fermentation tanks – when technology meets brewing art
Fermentation tanks are an important pillar in the manufacturing process, especially in beer production. A special form of these tanks is the cylindroconical fermentation tank, or CFT tank for short. The conical bottom of these fermentation tanks is special. During the brewing process, fermentation and maturation play an extremely important role, influencing the quality and taste of the finished product. Therefore, perfect materials and processes are essential when manufacturing cylindroconical fermentation tanks.
With EDEL fermentation tanks, you can rely on the vast experience of our experts in layout, design and manufacture. Our excellent knowledge of the industry, combined with the most modern production methods, enable you to manufacture your products under the highest hygienic standards. Quality, reliability and safety are paramount, both in the manufacture of the cylindroconical fermentation tanks, and in your manufacturing process. EDEL is your competent partner for the tanks and vessels that you need for the production of your beer.
Each brewery operates its craft uniquely and has different requirements for its production. Therefore, following your enquiry we advise you personally in order to configure the optimal variant of the cylindroconical fermentation tank together with you. After all, the right equipment in the production facilities is the first important step on the way to high quality products and ultimately, customer satisfaction!
Bolz & EDEL cylindroconical fermentation tanks have stood for quality and reliability for many decades.
… in the areas of cylindroconical fermentation tanks:
- Fermentation tank / fermentation vessel
- Storage tank / storage vessel
- Pressure tank / pressure vessel
- CFT – cylindroconical fermentation tank
- CST – cylindroconical storage tank
- Yeast tank
- Tank welded in basement
- horizontal tank and vessel
- Water tank / waste water tank
- Tank welded on site
- CIP tank
- Pre-run/ post-run tank
- Buffer tank
- Hot water tank and cold water tank
- Draff/ spent grain silo
- Starter/ Start-up tank
- Flotation tank
- Trub tank
- Open fermentation vat
- Flat conical fermentation tank
- Combination tank
- … and much more
… regarding individual cylindroconical fermentation tanks:
- Surfaces suitable to meet the highest hygienic demands
- Heating systems / cooling systems
- Hot and/or cold insulation
- All necessary connections
- A wide selection of fixtures and fittings
- Manholes, inspection openings
- Stirrer, magnetic stirrer
- Fittings, valves, safety devices
- 3-D monitoring of cleaning
- Documented maintenance/ quality checks
- Complete documentation
- … and much more
What can we do for YOU?
Do you have any questions, or do you require a quote? Please contact us at any time and our experts are happy to help you out.