Qualified and motivated employees are the backbone of the Bolz-EDEL Group. The business activities at the Bolz-EDEL Group centre on over 50 employees and supporting our employees and employee development are naturally part of what we do. A safe professional environment and a pleasant, social atmosphere are important components in our innovative and creative work in international stainless steel vessel construction. We face today’s tasks and look forward to the challenges of tomorrow!
Apprenticeship at the Bolz-EDEL Group
Start your professional future with the Bolz-EDEL Group. Good training is the first step into a future with prospects – we do our best to make your training perfect.
TRAINING AS A PLANT MECHANIC (M / F / D) FOR APPARATUS CONSTRUCTION / VESSEL CONSTRUCTION
Please send your application for an apprenticeship to our postal address or, if you like, to our email address. To provide us with an overview, please send us:
- a brief description of you and why you are the right person for this position
- Your résumé/CV in tabular form
- Copies of your last school reports / job references
- Copies of your internship certificates (if available)
- Details of your particular strengths
- Your contacts are Steffen Kugler and Tobias Werder
If you have any questions, you can always contact us. We would love to hear from you and help you further.
Plan your future now. We look forward to hearing from you!