Pressure tank – when perfect production can only be achieved under pressure
Not all tanks are created equal! Sometimes it takes more than an ordinary storage tank. Special pressure tanks are required, if media losses and the ingress of foreign substances have to be avoided, exchange processes have to be triggered or certain conditions have to be created so that reactions can take place. Various sectors have such requirements, including the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, but they can also play a role in the manufacturing process of food companies and breweries.
Pressure tanks from the Bolz-EDEL Group can be used in a wide variety of industries and facilitate handling when processing a wide variety of products.
With our excellent knowledge of the industry and technical know-how, we effectively implement a wide range of requirements and quality specifications from our national and international customers. To achieve this, we work for you by creating 3-D models, employing the most modern production technologies and with highly trained skilled workers. It is very important to us that our stainless-steel pressure tanks not only make a positive contribution to the efficiency of your business process, but also simplify your and your employees’ work and ensure the quality of your products.
One thing is particularly important to us: the recognition that not all customers are the same! We know that every company has very individual wishes and expectations in terms of equipment, machines and processes. We therefore offer a large number of possible specs when it comes to our pressure tanks (e.g. litre capacity, bar setting and much more) and we create your ideal tank together with you to fit your requirements.
However, one thing remains permanent: the high level of quality and reliability for which Bolz & EDEL have stood for many decades!
… in the area of pressure tanks:
- Pressure vessel / pressure tank
- Process vessel / process tank
- Storage vessel / storage tank
- Batch/preparation tank / batch/preparation tank
- WFI vessel / WFI tank
- PW vessel / PW tank
- Stirring tank / Stirring tank
- Vacuum vessel / Vacuum Tank
- Fermenter / bio fermenter
- Reactor / bioreactor
- Inactivation vessel
- Mobile vessels
- … and much more
… for the individual pressure tank:
- From 10 L batch/ preparation tanks to 240,000 L WFI pressure tanks
- Surfaces of up to Ra 0.3 µm polished and electropolished
- Materials 1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4571, 1.4539, …
- Heating systems / cooling systems
- Hot and/or cold insulation
- All necessary connections
- A wide selection of fixtures and fittings
- Manholes, openings for inspections
- Stirrer, magnetic stirrer
- Fittings, valves, safety devices
- 3-D monitoring of cleaning
- Documented Maintenance/ Quality Checks / FAT
- Documentation suitable for pharmaceuticals
- … and much more